Thursday, June 17, 2021

How did I become an artist?

 "Every child is an artist , the problem is to remain an artist when they grow up"  ~Pablo Picasso

This statement was said in the right context as in now busy times people don't get a minute to relax and pick up their hobby rather they end up surfing and chatting on internet. In the next section i am gonna share my journey as an artist.

Does being an artist require skills? Perfect strokes? Acrylics? These are only the tags of art, the only requirement for being an artist is the spark inside you which has to be ignited once. I never owned a kit of expensive brushes or paint colors in my life but I would definitely like to own one. I never learned art, I never joined an art course but I can create mesmerizing pictures. When I was a kid I was always engaged in drawing and coloring. As I grew up in my life I got busier and got stuck with my school work but i restarted my hobby and here my school has ended but my art is still with me. I am still not a professional artist but i am proud of myself as I taught myself how to be a good artist since the beginning

I love to do mandala art, oil pastel painting, sketches, designing dresses but acrylic paintings are still not my cup of tea as i have never tried them but i will master in it too one day. But i surely improved in my work. You can watch youtube, you can take ideas from pinterest also you can have a look at my previous blog which covers most of this section.

link to my previous blog- https://artattack2k21.blogspot.com/2021/06/journey-of-becoming-artist-in-this.html

Now let me take you to my art gallery








So this was just a trailer from my art gallery, yes i am serious this is just a TRAILER!!
You can also have such an exquisite art gallery if you keep reading my blogs and follow your heart.
I hope you liked it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment